What Does It Cover?
What exactly is the Fair Labor Standards Act – or what everyone refers to simply as the FLSA? And what do frontline managers need to know about exempt and nonexempt employees?
This training module leaves the nitty-gritty technical stuff to Payroll and HR and focuses on the day-to-day FLSA standards that could potentially cause BIG problems for frontline managers if they aren't recognized and handled properly.
In this module:
- What makes an employee "exempt"?
- How nonexempt employees have to be treated differently
- The Top 10 issues that frontline managers need to know
- The four key things that the FLSA does
- What happens if the Dept. of Labor investigates a complaint