What Does It Cover?
Good companies realize that when their employees get better, so does the company. And that's the primary mission of performance reviews.
This module outlines a concrete framework for conducting better performance reviews that improve performance.
In this module:
- The ingredients of the best performance reviews
- Why performance reviews fail – and how to fix them
- Face-to-face discussion: Keys to handle tough talks with underachievers and motivate "A" players
- 9 sample questions you can adapt for one-on-one performance reviews
- Written evaluation: Creating a winning blueprint for the future
- 4 sample written reviews for different types of employees