What Does It Cover?
Good employees flock to great bosses. What makes a manager a great boss? Effectively challenging employees and motivating them to succeed – for themselves and the company.
This module details how to use soft management skills to maximize good people's intrinsic talent.
In this module:
- The 3 core responsibilities every managers must do
- Why more money doesn't equal more productivity – and what really drives people to perform
- What employees really want from their managers
- The difference between being a friend and being friendly – and why this distinction is critical
- How to reward people without the rewards becoming entitlements
- Keys to recognize and motivate employees without money