What Does It Cover?
Managing isn't easy. And it is even harder without adequate training and preparation. Our study uncovered that 79% of companies either have no training or just informal training for newly promoted managers.
This module is designed to help new supervisors acquire the skills they need to succeed and avoid the 9 biggest mistakes most newly promoted managers make.
In this module:
- The four key components of good management
- The type of employees that give new supervisors their biggest challenge – and 4 ways to manage them better
- Properly handle friendships with former peers and avoid unintentional favoritism
- Two activities that will help new supervisors develop their own management style
- The worst decision a new manager can make (it's not what you think)